Web Design with HTML and CSS Digital Classroom
An invaluable full-color training package for Web design
Web design consists of using multiple software tools and codes-such as Dreamweaver, Flash, Silverlight, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, and CSS, among others-to craft a unique, robust, and interactive websites. This book teaches you how to effectively use all the major tools involved in web design to create a site that is both attractive and functional.
You’ll go beyond the basics to learn best practices of good web design so you can go from the drawing board to a successful site.
Combining full-color, step-by-step instructions with lesson files and video training from web experts is like having your own personal instructor guiding you through each lesson-but you work at your own pace!
- Discusses properties of good web design and best practices for building a site that is both attractive and functional
- Offers clear instruction that makes learning complicated tasks less intimidating
- Demonstrates how to approach site design concept creation and bring a vision from the drawing board through to full and dazzling operability
- Combines a full color step-by-step instructional book along with lesson files and video training from web design experts
This training package takes you beyond the basics in a series of easy-to-absorb, five-minute lessons.
From the Back Cover
You have a personal tutor in the Digital Classroom
If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, Digital Classroom delivers. Experts guide you through 12 lessons, helping you learn essential Web design skills at your own speed. Full-color, step-by-step instructions in the book are enhanced with samples and materials on digitalclassroombooks.com. With Digital Classroom, you have your own private instructor showing you the easiest way to learn Web design.
- See how planning, prototyping, and wireframing benefit your site
- Explore navigation design and user experience design
- Format layouts and text using CSS
- Master the fundamentals of HTML and XHTML
- Make the most of graphics, video, and interactive design
- Discover how to test browsers for compatibility
- Learn to design sites that are optimized for mobile devices
- Full-color, step-by-step instructional book
- Training from experienced experts
Tutorials and lesson files on digitalclassroombooks.com
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470583606
- ISBN-13: 978-0470583609