Web Design for ROI
Your web site is a business—design it like one.
Billions of dollars in spending decisions are influenced by web sites. So why aren’t businesses laser-focused on designing their sites to maximize their Return on Investment (ROI)?
Web design can do more than make a site look good—it can be a powerful strategic weapon that enhances financial returns and creates competitive advantage.
It’s time to make web sites accountable. It’s time to make design decisions based on metrics and business goals. It’s time for Web Design for ROI.
In this book you’ll learn:
- Why so many organizations think about web design the wrong way
- How small design changes can have a big impact on your bottom line
- Simple tips to increase web sales/leads by 10% – 50% (or more)
- Concrete design guidelines for:
- Landing pages
- Home pages
- Category pages
- Detail pages
- Checkout processes
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: New Riders Press (October 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321489829
- ISBN-13: 978-0321489821