The WordPress Anthology
Written for developers, The WordPress Anthology will take you beyond the basics to give you a thorough overview of the WordPress universe. With a cookbook-style approach, you can pick and choose what you need from each chapter to suit your projects.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of installing, customizing and getting the most out of the web’s most versatile content management system
- Dive into the inner mechanics of WordPress and make the code work the way you want
- Explore the world of plugins, themes and APIs to add extra functionality
- Adopt Multisite capabilities to host and manage your own centralized network of WordPress websites
- Learn how to launch your application on a global scale with localization techniques and marketing tips
About the Author
Raena Jackson Armitage is an Australian web developer with a background in content management and training. A former SitePoint technical editor, you’ll find her speaking at some of the more popular geek conferences.
Mick Olinik is a WordPress expert that specializes in graphic design and WordPress theme skinning, organic search engine optimization, DNS routing and Linux web hosting platforms. He is a regular contributor on SitePoint.com, serving as SitePoint’s WordPress Specialist.
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: SitePoint (December 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0987153005
- ISBN-13: 978-0987153005