Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPad 4th Generation and iPad mini
A fully updated visual guide on the latest evolution of the amazing iPad!
As the ultimate entertainment and media device, the iPad is ever evolving. This visual guide gets you up to date on all the latest information for accessing and downloading books, apps, music, and video content as well as sending photos and emails, syncing with other devices and services, and effectively using the multi-touch display. Covering the latest generation of the iPad as well as the iPad mini, and iOS6, this resource provides you with helpful step-by-step, image-driven guidance geared towards users who learn best with visual cues.
- Helps you get connected to the Apple app store so that you can enjoy more than 700,000 apps, including award-winning games and amazing productivity tools
- Shows you how to enjoy eBooks, music, and videos via iTunes
- Gets you connected to rich multimedia content, social networking, and the power of the Internet
- Shares a variety of ways that you can maximize your use of your iPad or iPad mini
The iPad and the iPad mini go wherever you go and are at your beck and call at any time?and so is Teach Yourself VISUALLY iPad 4th Generation and iPad mini!
From the Back Cover
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something — and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you’ll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 140 iPad tasks. Each task-based spread covers a single technique, sure to help you get up and running on your iPad 4th Generation or mini in no time.
You’ll learn to:
- Set up and sync your iPad
- Handle Siri, dictation, and text
- Connect via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Install, organize, and update apps
- Play music, games, and videos
Designed for visual learners
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Wiley / Visual (January 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118596323
- ISBN-13: 978-1118596326