Sony Vegas Pro 11: Beginner’s Guide
Sony Vegas Pro is a widely used video editing tool that provides an efficient and intuitive environment for creating professional quality videos. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced video editor, Vegas Pro meets all your needs
Sony Vegas Pro 11 Beginner’s Guide is packed with tips and advice on how to go about creating professional quality videos from scratch. With this book in hand, even a novice can start making a video or a short film quickly and easily.
Sony Vegas Pro 11 Beginner’s Guide takes you through the process of creating a video project from scratch. The book is packed with many screenshots to help illustrate time-saving editing techniques and how to spice up your video with beautiful effects and titles. You will also dive into audio editing, color correction, event panning and cropping along with various other techniques which will enable you to develop a solid foundation in video editing.
By the end of this book you will be able to create and edit videos with ease.
What will you learn from this book
- Easy and quick steps to make a video
- Import media from different sources
- Learn about the various editing tools available in Vegas Pro to save you time during the editing process
- Add professional, animated titles and transitions to enhance your videos’ look
- Fix the colors in your footage with advanced color correction tools
- Export your projects to DVD, Blu-Ray, YouTube, and more
The book takes a clear, step-by-step approach to guide you through the process of creating a video project with Vegas Pro. With each chapter, you will “level up” your video editing skills.
Who this book is written for
Are you keen on creating professional quality videos? You know little or nothing about video editing and Vegas Pro? Then this book is a perfect fit for you to dive headfirst into video production with Vegas Pro.
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849691703
- ISBN-13: 978-1849691703