SharePoint 2010 Administration Instant Reference
Fast, accurate answers on SharePoint 2010 administration—in an instantIf you’re a SharePoint administrator and are looking for fast, accurate, easy-to-understand answers and solutions, then this reference is for you. Thumb tabs, secondary and tertiary tables of contents, and special heading treatments ensure quick and easy ways to find practical solutions on the spot. In addition, quick-reference tables, lists, and step-by-step instruction provide even more helpful information on the day-to-day administration of Microsoft’s newest collaboration solution.
- Features invaluable answers and solutions on a variety of SharePoint 2010 issues
- Includes quick-reference tables, lists, and step-by-step instructions on handling different SharePoint 2010 situations
- Serves as the perfect companion to any book on SharePoint
Designed for busy IT professionals, this instant reference is the perfect go-to resource.
From the Back Cover
All your SharePoint 2010 questions answered—on the spot!If you’re a SharePoint administrator and need answers on the spot, this book is for you. Designed for busy IT professionals, it’s the perfect go-to reference. Find easy-to-read lists, quick reference tables, helpful thumb tabs, and much more in a handy, compact format that puts the information you need at your fingertips.
- Planning, installing, and deploying SharePoint 2010
- Creating web applications, site collections, and service applications
- Setting up for optimal scaling and high availability
- Configuring system settings, user profiles, and search scopes
- Establishing security, auditing, and analytics
- Managing the backup and restore processes
- Quick & Easy Lookup
- Real-World Solutions
- Answers on the Spot
- Paperback: 552 pages
- Publisher: Sybex (June 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118022343
- ISBN-13: 978-1118022344