Oracle SOA Suite 11g Developer’s Cookbook
As part of Oracle Fusion Middleware, the components of Oracle SOA Suite enable you to build, deploy and manage Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA), and can be used as the glue to integrate your applications whilst moving your enterprise towards a service oriented future. The recipes in “Oracle SOA Suite 11g Developer’s Cookbook” will provide you with a solid foundation for your SOA Suite implementation ensuring its efficiency and reliability.
Whether you’re using SOA Suite as an integration tool or as the foundation of your Service Oriented Architecture, it is important to have a reliable implementation. “Oracle SOA Suite 11g Developer’s Cookbook” will ensure you have the knowledge at your disposal to achieve that, through numerous tips and tricks for extending and enhancing your applications.
“Oracle SOA Suite 11g Developer’s Cookbook” equips you with invaluable information about SOA Suite development which can usually only be gained through bitter experience. The recipes in this book distill real world experience into an easily applicable form.
Throughout the book you’ll encounter high level issues, such as building a reliable SOA Suite cluster, and detailed development problems such as avoiding errors in BPEL assignment statements. Along the way you’ll also learn about configuring identity providers and managing transaction boundaries.
The recipes in this Cookbook will prove crucial for implementing your SOA Suite solutions.
What you will learn from this book
- Dive straight into SOA Suite development by building a Cluster.
- Master essential Patterns and Anti Patterns for configuring Error Handling.
- Avoid common mistakes when handling faults in SOA Suite.
- Create Composites that execute in a single transaction.
- Grasp the intricacies of integrating Java into SOA Suite.
- Dynamically schedule the execution of SOA Suite Composites and OSB Proxy Services.
- Understand Human Workflow synchronization with BAM and integration with ADF.
- Take advantage of using Coherence in SOA Suite.
- Get to grips with configuring OSB to Send/Receive messages from a Foreign JMS Queue
“Oracle SOA Suite 11g Developer’s Cookbook” is a high level and practical Cookbook, packed with easy to follow, task-based recipes for developers.
Who this book is written for
If you are a SOA developer who wants to extend your repertoire of Oracle SOA Suite techniques for extending applications, then “Oracle SOA Suite 11g Developer’s Cookbook” is for you.
You should have basic understanding of SOA concepts, as well as key standards including web services (SOAP, WSDL), XML Schemas, and XSLT (and XPath). Working knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite is required to take full advantage of the recipes in the book.
- Paperback: 346 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (December 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849683883
- ISBN-13: 978-1849683883