Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Foundation Pack 11gR1: Essentials
Every Enterprise should have a learning curve in building better integration solutions from inaccuracy. Since Integration becomes the backbone of every corporate IT system, it is important to build the integration solution based on industry proven best practices. Oracle being a leader in enterprise solutions brings industry best practices and open standards as Oracle AIA framework. Oracle AIA Foundation Packs provide an open standard data model, templates and methodologies to build integrations and processes for enterprise applications. This book will guide you through the Oracle AIA fundamentals and development practices.
Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Foundation Pack 11gR1 focuses on the fundamentals of integration, the AIA approach to integration and various integration components in AIA. This book is developer- friendly as the structure of the book explains each component right from architecture to development.
This book covers Oracle AIA and its approach for better collaboration with integration teams. It covers all the components of the Oracle AIA Foundation Pack.
This book begins with AIA fundamentals, architecture, and components from Enterprise Business Objects (EBO), Enterprise Business Message (EBM), Enterprise Business Services (EBS), Application Business Connector Service (ABCS), and Enterprise Business Flow (EBF). However, this is not enough to build enterprise solution, so this book also covers AIA security, version management, design patterns, error handling, and centralized repository. In turn, this book doesn’t leave out testing; it covers Composite Asset Validation System (CAVS). Finally, the last chapter ends with case studies that express real-time scenarios.
What you will learn from this book
- Get to grips with integrating Oracle Applications such as Oracle EBS, Siebel or PeopleSoft with other web applications and third party applications.
- Design and develop service contract and endpoints by using EBM and EBS
- Identify and enable security for the AIA infrastructure by using various security models
- Understand the need of version management
- Learn how to use Oracle BPEL to design and develop integration processes as per AIA standard
- Master the ways to build generic error handling mechanisms to make the integration more robotic and detail- oriented.
This book is written in simple, easy to understand format with lots of screenshots and step-by-step explanations.
Who this book is for
If you are a Business Analyst, Integration Architect or Developer, working in Oracle applications integration, looking forward to understanding Oracle AIA fundamentals and development practice, then this is the best guide for you.
This book assumes that you have a fundamental knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite and its components.
- Paperback: 274 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (February 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849684804
- ISBN-13: 978-1849684804