NCLEX-PN Practice Questions Exam Cram, 3rd Edition
“I studied nothing but your material for two weeks until I felt prepared to take the NCLEX®. Studying your material gave me the confidence I needed to pass!”
—Rayena Thorne, nursing student at Wallace State
CD features 5 practice exams
- Covers exactly what you need to know to score higher on your NCLEX-PN® exam.
- Includes 1,000 sample test questions to help you determine whether you’re ready to take the actual exam.
- Our popular Cram Sheet tearcard helps you remember key concepts and facts.
- Use our innovative Quick Check Answer Key System™ to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions.
Written by Leading Nursing Experts!
Wilda Rinehart has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., and F.P.N.P. degrees. Her experience includes staff nurse in surgery, labor and delivery; public-health nurse; and family-planning nurse practitioner. She also was an instructor of surgical and obstetrical nursing.
Diann Sloan has R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., F.N.C., as well as MS. Ed. and Ph.D. in Education degrees. She has worked as a staff nurse in surgical nursing, pediatrics, and neonatal intensive care and as a pediatric nurse clinician. She has also been an instructor of pediatric and psychiatric nursing.
Clara Hurd has R.N. and M.S.N. degrees and is certified in nursing education. She has worked with Pearson as a consultant on item writing. She has 31 years of experience and has worked as a staff nurse in medical-surgical nursing and the surgical intensive care unit. Ms. Hurd has taught in associate and baccalaureate nursing programs.
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; 3rd Edition (August 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789741059
- ISBN-13: 978-0789741059