Learning Kendo UI Web Development
This book will take you on a survey through Kendo UI for the web from the basic widgets that wrap input fields to the full page scaffolding widgets for setting up your site.
What you will learn from this book
- Guide users in date selection with the Calendar widget
- Create fast and fluid word wheels with the AutoComplete widget and date selection with the Calendar widget
- Take full HTML input from users with a graphical editor
- Structure your site with the Menu and ListView widgets
- Build interactive accordions with the PanelBar widget and a fun way to select numbers with the Slider widget
- Organize your data with the Splitter and TreeView widgets and Customize pop-up windows and file uploads with the Window and Upload widgets
A practical tutorial with step-by-step example based approach.
Who this book is for
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849694346
- ISBN-13: 978-1849694346