Learning DHTMLX Suite UI
“Learning DHTMLX Suite UI” will teach you how to use these libraries effectively so you can make presentations that will take your employer’s/ client’s breath away!
“Learning DHTMLX Suite UI” is a step-by-step guide that will teach you the basics of DHTMLX library components and how to apply them in a real-world scenario. This book will start with the installation of DHTMLX before moving on to explore the features of DHTMLX and helping you to create your first user management application.
“Learning DHTMLX Suite UI” will guide you through the installation of DHTMLX as a single-page application. As you progress from one chapter to the next, you will gradually build a simple user management application. You will also learn how to create forums with validation and how to use grids to add and edit users. The book will also suggest the best practices for using toolbars and refreshing data. With “Learning DHTMLX Suite UI Guide”, you will be inspired to come up with your own great ideas for your future application development projects.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand the benefits of DHTMLX and other libraries
- Download and install DHTMLX as a suite
- Learn about the initialization and manipulation of Layouts, Grids, Toolbars, Windows, Forms, and Charts
- Use events to sync interactions
- Utilize form validations and calendar pickers
- Employ JSON data structures for Grids and Charts
A fast-paced, example-based guide to learning DHTMLX.
Who this book is written for
- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (October 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 184969933X
- ISBN-13: 978-1849699334