Killer UX Design
Create User Experiences To Wow Your Visitors
Killer UX Design is jam-packed with real-life examples that show you how to harness the power of user experience to build interfaces that influence and inspire. You will gain an appreciation for your users and learn how to create experiences for them that keep them coming back – time and time again!
What’s Included in the Book?
- Understanding UX: What UX is and how it can work for you
- Decoding behavior: Recognize human habits and motivators
- Researching: Gain insights into users through proven techniques
- Analyzing insights: Transform research into ideas and opportunities
- Prototyping: Sketches, wireframes, taskflows and online tools
- Tracking users’ habits: Set up of a test environment to measure behavior and optimize designs
Who Should Read This Book?
If you want to know how to apply a UX process to your projects, but are unsure quite where to start—this book is for you.
Our aim is to present UX design in a fun, practical, and non-academic way, so that the concepts are accessible and can be tried out immediately. In this regard, this book is for newcomers to the UX space rather than seasoned professionals. However, those with a UX background and some experience might be interested to see how we approached design problems.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. You Are Not Your User
Chapter 2. Understand the Business Problem
Chapter 3. Understand the User Context
Chapter 4. Making Sense of What You’ve Found
Chapter 5. Sketching to Explore the Design Concept
Chapter 6. Prototype the Solution
Chapter 7. Test, Learn, Tweak. Iterate
Chapter 8. Launch to Learn About Behavior
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: SitePoint (September 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0987153099
- ISBN-13: 978-0987153098