Discover how to:
- Use the Document Object Model to retrieve, create, and change HTML elements
- Create rollover images and slideshow effects
- Validate and provide feedback for user input on Web forms
- Manipulate CSS styles and respond to browser events
- Develop interactive Web applications using AJAX
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the books practice files — ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book — with unlimited access on the Web.
About the Author
Steve Suehring is a technology architect who’s written about programming, security, network and system administration, operating systems, and other topics for several industry publications. He speaks at conferences and user groups and has served as an editor for a popular technology magazine.
- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; Second Edition (December, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735645523
- ISBN-13: 978-0735645523