iOS 5 Programming Pushing the Limits
Open the door to endless new app development possibilitiesPushing the Limits with iOS 5 Programming is an expert guide for developers aiming to create unique applications for Apple’s iPad 2, iPhone, and the iPod Touch, which includes the latest version of the Apple iPhone SDK, iOS 5. This text goes beyond the basics to keep you ahead of the technology curve and spark your innovative nature to create seamless, functional, and fun apps. With a focus on advanced techniques for app development, you will learn to differentiate your apps from all the rest.
With this must-have book, you’ll explore advanced coverage of a variety of development topics, such as developing with deep Objective-C, while you learn to create amazing applications for Apple’s iPad 2, iPhone, and iPod touch. Veteran mobile developers and authors guide you through maximizing your programs as they delve into topics not commonly found elsewhere.
- Provides a solid foundation in the patterns of iOS
- Shares tips for running on multiple platforms and best using security services
- Discusses topics such as controlling multitasking, advanced text layout and more
- Demonstrates how to think differently with blocks and functional programming
- Teaches table view, performance, and money-making optimization
- Eliminates common challenges with memory management and iOS information flow
Pushing the Limits with iOS 5 Programming allows you to take on the future with confidence in your new, stand-out app design skills.
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2nd Edition (December 20, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119961327
- ISBN-13: 978-1119961321