Getting Started with Twitter Flight
Learn what separates Flight from other frameworks, why Flight was created, and why you should use it in your next project. Discover the power of Flight’s component-based architecture and use mixins, an exciting alternative to class-based inheritance, to create templating systems and data storage layers.
Getting Started with Twitter Flight provides all you need to know to build everything from UI widgets to large-scale, data-driven applications.
What you will learn from this book
- Architect reliable, scalable, component-based applications with Flight
- Design and build data components for storage and processing
- Create UI components to handle browser events and modify the DOM
- Use client-side templating and event delegation to create HTML on the fly
- Test Flight components by building extensions for the Jasmine test framework
Who this book is written for
- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (October 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1783280956
- ISBN-13: 978-1783280957