Flash CS5.5: The Missing Manual
You can build everything from simple animations to full-fledged iOS and Android apps with Flash CS5.5, but learning this complex program can be difficult—unless you have this fully updated, bestselling guide. Learn how to create gorgeous Flash effects even if you have no programming experience. With Flash CS5.5: The Missing Manual, you’ll move from the basics to power-user tools with ease.
- Learn animation basics. Discover how to turn simple ideas into stunning animations.
- Master Flash’s tools. Learn the animation and effects tools with clear explanations and hands-on examples.
- Use 3D effects. Rotate objects and make them move in three dimensions.
- Create lifelike motion. Use the IK Bones tool to simulate realistic body movements and other linked motions.
- Build apps for tablets and smartphones. Create the next generation of iPhone, iPad, and Android apps.
- Add multimedia. Incorporate your own audio and video files into Flash.
- Create rich interactive animations. Dive into advanced interactivity with easy-to-learn ActionScript examples.
About the Author
Christopher Grover has worked as a technical writer, advertising copywriter, and product publicist for more than 25 years. He recently launched Bolinas Road Creative, an agency that helps small businesses promote their products and services. In addition to several books on Flash, he is the author of Office 2011 for Macintosh: The Missing Manual, Word 2007: The Missing Manual, Google Sketchup: The Missing Manual and Premiere Elements 8: The Missing Manual.
- Paperback: 864 pages
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media/Pogue Press (June 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449398251
- ISBN-13: 978-1449398255