Droids Made Simple: For the Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, and Droid 2 Global
If you have a Droid series smartphone—Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, or Droid 2 Global—and are eager to get the most out of your device, Droids Made Simple is perfect for you. Authors Martin Trautschold, Gary Mazo, and Marziah Karch guide you through all of the features, tips, and tricks using their proven combination of clear instructions and detailed visuals.
With hundreds of annotated screenshots and step-by-step directions, Droids Made Simple will transform you into a Droid expert, improving your productivity, and most importantly, helping you take advantage of all of the cool features that come with these powerful smartphones.
What you’ll learn
- Set up your Droid.
- Tips on how to quickly and effectively use your phone.
- Select and download fun and useful free apps from the Android Market.
- Use your Droid as a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Browse the web, add bookmarks, zoom, and more.
- Sync all your music, playlists, pictures and videos from your computer.
- View and edit Microsoft Office documents.
- Manage your busy life—email, calendar, contacts and more.
- Use your Droid for all your messaging needs, including social networking and Skype.
- And much more…
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who currently owns or would like to purchase a Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, or Droid 2 Global smartphone.
- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: Apress (December, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 143023279X
- ISBN-13: 978-1430232797