CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide, 2nd Edition
A concise, focused study aid for the 2012 edition of CompTIA A+ Certification exams
More than a million PC technicians hold the CompTIA A+ certification, which is a require certification by some software and hardware vendors. Designed to work with the Sybex family of certification guides for exams 220-801 and 220-802, this Review Guide is organized by objective to provide a quick review and reinforcement of important exam topics. It includes more than 170 review questions, and reader will have access to 4 practice exams, over 100 electronic flashcards, and a searchable Glossary of Key Term.
- Provides effective review and reinforcement to help prepare students for the CompTIA A+ certification exams
- A perfect companion to other Sybex CompTIA A+ Study Guides
- Covers all exam objectives, including hardware, networking, laptops and printers, operating procedures, operating systems, security, mobile devices, and troubleshooting
- Packed with tightly focused review questions, and access to bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable list of key terms to reinforce study
- Includes review for both required exams: 220-801 and 220-802
CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide adds additional support to prepare you to achieve the number one certification for PC technicians.
From the Back Cover
- Targeted Review for the CompTIA A+ Exams
- Includes Access to a Full Set of Online Review Tools
- The Perfect Companion to Any A+ Learning Tool
The perfect companion to Sybex’s CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide, Second Edition
Approach the latest CompTIA A+ exams with confidence
Before you take CompTIA A+ Exams 220-801 and 220-802, reinforce your test preparation with this concise guide that helps you brush up on key exam topics. From PC hardware, networking, and operating systems to security, mobile devices, and more, this practical study tool reviews all exam objectives for both exams. You’ll also have access to an extensive set of online review tools, including four full practice exams, and more.
- Easy-to-use book is organized by exam objectives for quick review
- Flexible review guide goes hand in hand with any learning tool on the market, including the Sybex CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide, Second Edition
- “Exam Essentials” section in each chapter helps you zero in on what you need to know
- Gain access to a full set of online exam prep and review tools, including four practice exams, over 170 review questions, 100 electronic flashcards, and more—500 practice questions in all!
Go to www.sybex.com/go/aplusrg2e for a full set of online review tools.
- Paperback: 552 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 2nd Edition (September 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118324080
- ISBN-13: 978-1118324080