CCNP Security Secure 642-637 Official Cert Guide
CCNP Security SECURE 642-637 Official Cert Guide, focuses specifically on the objectives for the CCNP Security SECURE exam. Senior networking consultants Sean Wilkins and Trey Franklin share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
CCNP Security SECURE 642-637 Official Cert Guide, presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already” quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP Security SECURE exam, including:
- Network security threats and foundation protection
- Switched data plane security
- 802.1X and identity based networking services
- Cisco IOS routed data plane security
- Cisco IOS control plane security
- Cisco IOS management plane security
- Zone-based firewalls
- IOS intrusion prevention system
- Cisco IOS site-to-site security solutions
- IPsec VPNs, dynamic multipoint VPNs, and GET VPNs
- SSL VPNs and EZVPN
- Hardcover: 800 pages
- Publisher: Cisco Press (June 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1587142805
- ISBN-13: 978-1587142802