Adobe Edge Preview 5: The Missing Manual
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to know the workspace. Learn how Adobe Edge Preview 5 performs its magic.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Edge’s tools, or use art you designed in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Jump into animation. Master Edge’s elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
- Peek behind the curtain. Understand how HTML and CSS documents work.
Table of Contents
Part I: Working with the Stage
Chapter 1. Introducing Adobe Edge
Chapter 2. Creating and Animating Art
Chapter 3. Adding and Formatting Text
Part II: Animation with Edge
Chapter 4. Learning Timeline and Transition Techniques
Chapter 5. Triggering Actions
Chapter 6. Working Smart with Symbols
Chapter 7. Working with Basic HTML and CSS
- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media / Pogue Press (May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449330304
- ISBN-13: 978-1449330309