Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Digital Classroom
Learn Dreamweaver CS6 at your own speed with this complete training package
Dreamweaver is the industry standard software for professional website design, with more than 90 percent of the market. In this book-and-DVD package, expert instructors provide a complete course in basic Dreamweaver that you can access at your own speed. Step-by-step instructions in the book are supported by lesson files and video tutorials on the DVD, presenting the newest version of Dreamweaver in 16 self-paced lessons. You’ll learn to use style sheets, dynamic HTML, multimedia, databases, and much more to design, develop, and maintain your website.
- Newcomers to website development will learn to design and maintain fully functioning sites using the newest version of Dreamweaver with this book-and-DVD package
- The self-paced lessons cover applying style sheets, using dynamic HTML, adding style with images and multimedia, publishing and maintaining a website, and using databases to create dynamic websites
- Shows how to use hyperlinks to navigate throughout a website or link to other sites on the Internet and how to format web pages and forms
- Created by a team of Adobe experts who have developed training programs for Adobe Systems
Dreamweaver CS6 Digital Classroom is the next best thing to having a personal tutor teach you this award-winning software.
From the Back Cover
A Complete Training Package!
- Full-color, step-by-step instructional book
- Video training from Adobe Certified Experts
Tutorials and lesson files on companion DVD
You have a personal tutor in the Digital Classroom
If you want expert instruction that fits into your schedule, the Digital Classroom series delivers. Expert instructors guide you through 17 lessons, helping you learn essential Dreamweaver CS6 skills at your own speed. Full-color, step-by-step instructions in the book are enhanced with video tutorials on the DVD. With this Digital Classroom training package, you have your own private instructor showing you the easiest way to learn Dreamweaver CS6.
- Set up Dreamweaver CS6 and use its design and layout tools
- Create, publish, and maintain websites
- Add text, images, and multimedia to your pages
- Build CSS-based websites to create consistent, standards-based page designs
- Use modern web design techniques including CSS3 transitions and fluid grids
- Design HTML5 web pages optimized for mobile devices
- Add web fonts for more visually exciting text
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111812409X
- ISBN-13: 978-1118124093