Windows 7 for Seniors QuickSteps
Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Start using Windows 7 right away–the QuickSteps way. Color photos and screenshots with clear instructions make it easy to get up to speed on all the features of this versatile operating system. Follow along and quickly learn how to customize your desktop, manage files, connect to the internet, use email, add hardware and software, print documents, and secure your system. You’ll also get tips for using Windows 7 to work with your photos, play music, and make movies. Written by a senior for seniors, this practical, fast-paced guide helps you get the most out of Windows 7.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Personal insights from other seniors
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
About the Author
Marty Matthews has written computer books for McGraw-Hill for more than 25 years. The co-creator of the QuickSteps series, he authored or co-authored more than 70 books, including Windows 7 QuickSteps, Microsoft Word 2010 QuickSteps, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 QuickSteps, and Computing for Seniors QuickSteps.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media (April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007176805X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071768054