Web Design DeMYSTiFieD
Website DESIGN just got a whole lot EASIER!
It’s a no-brainer! You’ll learn how to:
- Create design mockups that meet the project goals
- Add images and multimedia with HTML
- Style text, lists, links, and forms with CSS
- Integrate HTML and CSS for layout
- Improve your site’s search engine ranking
- Code HTML for e-mail
Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an intermediate user, Web Design Demystified gives you the tools you need to create successful websites.
About the Author
Wendy Willard is an accomplished professional with more than 13 years of experience in all aspects of design, including publication, print, and Web. She is the author of the bestseller, HTML: A Beginner’s Guide, now in its fourth edition, and has written additional books and articles on the topics of Photoshop, Web design, and Mac O/S.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill (November, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780071748018
- ISBN-13: 978-0071748018