The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WEB, MOBILE, & SOCIAL MARKETING!
- Your expert, up-to-the-minute, A-Z reference & how-to guide
- Choose the right goals, media, & tools
- Plan, execute, measure, & optimize
- Avoid costly mistakes!
Now, one amazing book brings together ALL the reliable, detailed information you need to make the most of web, online, mobile, and social marketing.
It’s ALL here: SEO, pay-per-click, mobile marketing, social media marketing, “PR 2.0,” analytics, email marketing, YouTube videos, Twitter and Facebook, blogs, podcasts, and much more. Discover how to choose the right approaches, combine them into a coherent, optimized strategy, and measure your results. Find realistic answers to your most crucial questions…get “from the trenches” insights that save you money…learn to drive more value faster.
THE ONLY COMPLETE WEB MARKETING REFERENCE YOU NEED. CUTTING-EDGE COVERAGE OF THESE TOPICS AND MUCH MORE:
- Creating effective web/online marketing plans and budgets
- Integrating online and traditional marketing
- Designing great sites–including ecommerce sites
- Getting actionable answers from web analytics
- Profiting from search engine marketing (SEM) and optimization (SEO)
- Executing winning pay-per-click and display ad campaigns
- Developing effective email lists and campaigns
- Building two-way conversations with customers and prospects
- Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media
- Creating an online PR media room
- Marketing through YouTube and podcasts
- Selling through iPhone and Android apps
- Managing web/online marketing coherently and efficiently
- Tracking performance–and improving it!
Technical accuracy guaranteed by Econsultancy’s Rebecca Lieb
From the Back Cover
The up-to-date, “A-to-Z” bible for everything related to web, online, mobile, and social marketing – from planning through metrics!
- Entirely original content – not a compilation of previously published material
- Covers SEO, pay-per-click, mobile marketing, social media, “PR 2.0”, analytics, email, blog marketing, multimedia, and much more
- Shows how to combine multiple web marketing approaches into a single, coherent, optimized strategy – and measure the results
The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide is a comprehensive online marketing curriculum in a book. It brings together everything 21st century marketers and entrepreneurs need to know about search engine marketing, Web and email advertising, social marketing, mobile marketing, and a whole lot more. This isn’t a “quick guide”! It offers in-depth discussion and instruction, as well as proven best practices reflecting the latest online marketing innovations and trends. Not only is each area of web marketing covered systematically: marketers are also guided in planning and integrating multiple approaches into a coherent strategy, and accurately measuring their results. The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide contains full sections on: ” Search Engine Optimization, including advanced techniques ” Pay-Per-Click advertising ” Mobile marketing, including mobile-friendly sites and mobile advertising ” Social media, including marketing on Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter ” “PR 2.0″, including new source development and online media rooms ” Email marketing ” Blog marketing ” Audio, video, and podcast marketing ” Online marketing management, including budgeting and analytics Both a how-to book and a comprehensive reference, this book will teach marketers and entrepreneurs exactly how to drive the most value from online marketing. It is the one indispensable web marketing book.
- Paperback: 640 pages
- Publisher: Que (October 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789741008
- ISBN-13: 978-0789741004