SharePoint 2010 Six-in-One
A team of SharePoint authorities addresses the six most essential areas of SharePoint 2010SharePoint enables Web sites to host shared workspaces and is a leading solution for Enterprise Content Management. This book serves as one-stop shopping for concise coverage on six key areas that you need to know in order to get up and running with SharePoint 2010 quickly. After an introduction to the new features of SharePoint 2010, the author team of SharePoint experts walk you through branding and customization, workflow, business connectivity services, social networking and tools, the search function, and development basics so you can get started using SharePoint immediately.
- SharePoint 2010 offers numerous exciting new features, including advancements in user interface customization, development improvements, the benefits of Business Connectivity Services, and much more
- Covers the primary functions of SharePoint, as well as enhancements and new features of the latest version
- Reviews the SharePoint platform, branding and customization, workflow, business connectivity services, social networking, tools, development basics, and more
SharePoint 2010 Six-in-One helps you conquer the six key areas of SharePoint 2010 so that you can successfully take advantage of the Microsoft SharePoint platform.
From the Back Cover
A team of experts shares the six most essential areas of SharePoint 2010
If you are new to the terminology, concepts, and features of SharePoint 2010 and feel a bit overwhelmed about where to begin, then this is the book for you. Targeting the six most essential aspects of SharePoint 2010, this informative guide clearly explains all six areas and shows how these elements can help you successfully deploy SharePoint 2010. The team of SharePoint authorities pares down the particulars to provide you with just the right amount of information so you can understand how SharePoint works and what it can do for you.
SharePoint 2010 Six-in-One:
- Reviews the basics of SharePoint 2010 so you can brand and customize the look and feel of your implementation
- Discusses development in SharePoint
- Introduces Business Connectivity Services
- Looks at social networking and its benefits
- Walks you through the fundamentals of workflow and helps you plan out a workflow strategy
- Explores how you can enhance your SharePoint search
- Paperback: 600 pages
- Publisher: Wrox (January, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470877278
- ISBN-13: 978-0470877272