Sams Teach Yourself HTML and CSS in 24 Hours, 8th Edition
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, you can learn how to use HTML and CSS to design, create, and maintain world-class web sites. Using a clear, down-to-earth approach, each lesson builds upon the previous one, allowing even complete beginners to learn the essentials from the ground up.
Full-color figures and clear step-by-step instructions help you learn quickly.
Practical, hands-on examples show you how to apply what you learn.
Quizzes and Exercises help you test your knowledge and stretch your skills.
Learn how to…
- Build your own web page and get it online in an instant
- Format text for maximum clarity and readability
- Create links to other pages and to other sites
- Add graphics, color, and visual pizazz to your web pages
- Work with transparent images and background graphics
- Design your site’s layout and typography using CSS
- Get user input with web-based forms
- Publicize your site and make it search-engine friendly
- Test a web site for compatibility with different browsers
- Make your site easy to maintain and update as it grows
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Sams; 8th Edition (December 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672330970
- ISBN-13: 978-0672330971