Photoshop Elements 11 Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks
Get the most out of Photoshop Elements 11 with this simplified guide
If you already understand the basics of Photoshop Elements and are eager try out some unique tips and techniques, then you’ll love this collection of 100 must-know tips and tricks. Two-page tutorials, full-color screen shots, and step-by-step instructions make it easy to see and follow the directions, helping you to get the very most from this top-selling image-editing software. This guide gets you up to speed on Photoshop Elements 11 and helps you expand your skill set with these best practices for getting the most out of the new version.
- Shares innovative techniques and unique tips for using the newest and coolest features found in the new Photoshop Elements 11
- Explains techniques, best practices, and creative ways to transform your digital images from everyday to extraordinary
- Features beautiful photos and tips from an experienced photographer and author who shares his secrets on how to create memorable images
- Includes step-by-step instruction in a series of two-page, highly visual tutorials, with helpful, full-color screen shots on every page
Take your image editing and Photoshop Elements skills to the next level with this practical guide.
From the Back Cover
You already know Photoshop Elements basics. Now you’d like to go beyond with shortcuts, tricks, and tips that let you work smarter and faster. And because you learn more easily when someone shows you how, this is the book for you. Inside, you’ll find clear, illustrated instructions for 100 tasks that reveal cool secrets, teach timesaving tricks, and explain great tips guaranteed to make you more productive with Photoshop Elements 11.
- Minimal text and maximum illustrations
- Task-oriented, step-by-step approach
- Navigational aids connect instructions to illustrations
- Self-contained, two-page lessons
- Uniform layout makes it easy to read less, learn more
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (October 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118380851
- ISBN-13: 978-1118380857