Perfect Phrases for Customer Service, 2nd Edition
THE RIGHT PHRASE FOR EVERY SITUATION . . . EVERY TIME
You’ve heard it a million times: “The customer is always right.” But let’s face it–sometimes the customer is misinformed, confused, or downright difficult. The ability to handle such customers is what separates the serious professional from the average employee.
Perfect Phrases for Customer Service, second edition, provides the language you need for everyday customer service situations–and includes simple, effective techniques that can help you meet even the most demanding customer needs. Master the most effective words and phrases for:
- Defusing bad situations before they get worse
- Handling complaints patiently and professionally
- Satisfying customers and increasing sales
- Building long-term relationships with important customers
About the Author
Robert Bacal is the author of Managing Performance and The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Consulting, and he runs the management website work911.com.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 2nd Edition (November, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071745068
- ISBN-13: 978-0071745062