Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11 Expert Guide
This book will help the reader become an expert user of the software, providing the skills necessary to understand, communicate, and perform advanced level tasks. The authors’ experience in developing and supporting Interactive Reporting users is very apparent throughout each chapter of the book. While the book displays content and examples from version 11 of the software, the book is also applicable to previous versions of the software dating back to version 8, so readers not currently using Interactive Reporting 11 will find the book applicable to daily use with the product.
What you will learn from this book:
- Simple to complex dashboards and methods used by developers to build advanced interfaces
- Leverage Report sections to create briefing slides and custom programming to build batch exports
- Merging and modifying a document with the Dashboard Studio and Dashboard Studio Optimize Utility
- Create a centralized code database for use across multiple Interactive Reporting documents in the enterprise
This book is written in a simple, easy to understand format with screenshots, code samples, and step-by-step explanations that will guide you through the advanced techniques used by the experts.
Who this book is written for
If you are an Oracle Hyperion Interactive reporting user or developer looking to become an expert in the product, then this book is for you. You will require a basic knowledge of Interactive Reporting, as this book starts with a brief overview and then dives into advanced techniques, functions, and best practices. Beginner users should consult The Business Analyst’s Guide to Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11 to gain insight on the software product.
- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (December 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 184968314X
- ISBN-13: 978-1849683142