Oracle E-Business Suite Financials R12: A Functionality Guide
Oracle EBS Financials provide organizations with solutions to a wide range of long- and short-term accounting system issues. Oracle E-Business Suite is the most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications that provides the most complete, integrated business intelligence portfolio
Oracle E-Business Suite: A Functionality Guide – helps in binding the two skill sets together – knowledge of the software and the business knowledge of the user.
This guide contains everything you need to know to maximize your implementation payback or return on investment.
This book starts with an overview of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 where we cover the foundation features of Oracle Financial Management modules which include Navigation within Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC), key aspects of Application Security and much more. The book then covers in detail General Ledger, Sub Ledger Accounting, Assets, Cash Management, Treasury, E-Business Tax, and much more.
What you will learn from this book
- Master all the Financial modules and have a look at modules that relate to Order Fulfilment.
- Understand why the General Ledger is the core of the Oracle E-Business Suite and how Sub Ledger Accounting complements the General Ledger
- Get an overview of Oracle Asset Management
- Master the concept of Procurement and its related processes including the definition of Suppliers and how to manage the activity of procuring goods for the enterprise.
- Review the functionality that is contained in the functional tasks of the receivables and collections group
- Drive through the functional requirement of Credit and Collections group
This is a step-by-step functional guide to get you started easily with Oracle EBS Financials.
Who this book is for
If you are an Oracle E-Business Suite Financial consultant or an administrator looking to get a quick review on the capabilities of Oracle E-Business Suite and improve the use of the systems functionality, then this is the best guide for you.
This book assumes that you have a fundamental knowledge of EBS Suite.
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849680620
- ISBN-13: 978-1849680622