My iPad 2, 3rd Edition
My iPad, 3/e, will include necessary coverage of iTunes and iBook to enable readers to manage the content on their iPad as well as purchase applications and customizing settings. In addition, readers will learn how to use every feature of their iPad and receive expert advice on topics like customizing, running apps, using peripheral devices and more. This edition has been updated to include coverage on the main new features of iOS 5, including the revolutionary new iCloud, which allows users to update their iPads without having to sync up with their computer.
Step-by-step instructionswith callouts to iPad 2 photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPad 2 problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPad 2.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad 2 working just the way you want. Learn how to:
- Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and 3G networks
- Take video with the front and rear camera
- Video chat with your friends
- Stream audio and video to Apple TV and other devices
- Synchronize data between your computer and iPad
- Watch movies, TV shows, YouTube, or home videos
- Surf the Web and email
- Download apps to make your iPad even more useful
- Create documents and spreadsheets
- Build and display presentations
- Find locations and get directions
- Find the best games
- Connect keyboards, cameras, and external displays
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Que; 3rd Edition (October 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789749114
- ISBN-13: 978-0789749116