Modern Compiler Design, 2nd Edition
‘Modern Compiler Design’ makes the topic of compiler design more accessible by focusing on principles and techniques of wide application. By carefully distinguishing between the essential (material that has a high chance of being useful) and the incidental (material that will be of benefit only in exceptional cases) much useful information was packed in this comprehensive volume. The student who has finished this book can expect to understand the workings of and add to a language processor for each of the modern paradigms, and be able to read the literature on how to proceed. The first provides a firm basis, the second potential for growth.
Table of Contents
- Program Text to Tokens— Lexical Analysis.
- Tokens to Syntax Tree— Syntax Analysis.
- based Context Handling.
- Manual Context Handling.
- Code Generation.
- Assemblers, Disassemblers, Linkers, and Loaders.
- Optimization Techniques.
- Explicit and Implicit Memory Management.
- Imperative and Object
- Oriented Programs.
- Functional Programs.
- Logic Programs.
- Parallel and Distributed Programs.
- Hardcover: 843 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2nd Edition (July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1461446988
- ISBN-13: 978-1461446989