(MCTS): Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) Certification Guide
Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 is an Integration and connectivity server solution that enables organizations to easily connect disparate systems. Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions by Using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) is the certification exam for professionals who need to integrate multiple disparate systems, applications, and data as well as automate business processes by using BizTalk Server.
(MCTS): Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) Certification Guide will show you how to prepare for and pass the Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) exam and become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010.
Packed with practical examples and Q&As, (MCTS): Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) Certification Guide covers the keys skills in the exam and starts by showing you how to configure a Messaging Architecture. The book then dives into BizTalk Artifacts such as creating Schemas and Pipelines, creating Maps and creating Orchestrations. It then moves on to topics such as debugging and exception handling, deploying, tracking and administrating a BizTalk Server 2010 solution, integrating Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services and implementing Extended Capabilities. Additional practical resources are also included that will enable you to approach the Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) exam with ease, including certification test taking tips and tricks and sample certification test questions.
What you will learn from this book
- Covers the core architecture of BizTalk, including publish/subscribe, context and content-based routing, receive and send ports and other administrative artifacts.
- Create rich and useful schemas with restrictions and reusable types.
- Create maps and apply logic such as conditional mapping, looping, scripting and external assemblies and other map and functoid logic.
- Create orchestrations and work with messages, scopes, transactions, binding, correlation and other shapes and processing logic.
- Handle exceptions in messaging and orchestration scenarios and recover from them using catch, compensation and failed message routing.
- Perform administrative tasks such as installing, configuring, tuning, deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting BizTalk Server 2010 groups and solutions.
- Work with Web Services and WCF, exposing and consuming services and applying custom configurations and behaviors.
- Use the additional features in BizTalk, such as Business Rules Engine (BRE), EDI, RFID and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM).
This book is a hands-on certification guide with practical examples and Q&As to help BizTalk developers pass the Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) exam.
Who this book is for
If you are an intermediate level BizTalk developer who wants to pass the Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010 (70-595) exam, then this book is for you. A working knowledge of fundamental BizTalk concepts around the core messaging engine and building business processes using orchestrations is assumed but not required. In addition, core knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and basic understanding of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is recommended.
- Paperback: 476 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (June 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849684928
- ISBN-13: 978-1849684927