Mastering Web Application Development with AngularJS
The book will take the reader through the workflow of building an AngularJS app.
Throughout the process of app creation, we will have a look at the different interaction points between design and development and the readers will learn how AngularJS helps both roles to build an application that works well, as well as how to create clean and maintainable front end markup and code.
What you will learn from this book
- Use AngularJS DOM-based templating effectively and learn how it differs from other frameworks
- Query and modify data in various backends and become proficient with the promise API
- Quickly create complex forms, taking full advantage of the 2-way data binding
- Introduce navigation in your web application by relaying on the HTML5 History API
- Manage dependencies with the AngularJS module and the Dependency Injection systems
- Localize your web application to prepare it for an international audience
- Secure your web application from unauthorized users
- Build a variety of AngularJS directives: widgets, validators, and wrapping 3rd party plugins
- Gain a deep understanding of the AngularJS compiler to build even more sophisticated directives
- Structure your web application by organizing it into a meaningful and flexible directory structure
This book will be a step-by-step guide showing the readers how to build a complete web app with AngularJS.
Who this book is written for
- Paperback: 372 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (August 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782161821
- ISBN-13: 978-1782161820