The important stuff you need to know:
- Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more.
- Improve your user interface. Learn how the pros make websites fun and easy to use.
- Collect data with web forms. Create easy-to-use forms that ensure more accurate visitor responses.
- Add a dash of Ajax. Enable your web pages to communicate with a web server without a page reload.
- Practice with living examples. Get step-by-step tutorials for web projects you can build yourself.
Table of Contents
Chapter 3 Adding Logic and Control to Your Programs
Chapter 4 Introducing jQuery
Chapter 5 Action/Reaction: Making Pages Come Alive with Events
Chapter 6 Animations and Effects
Chapter 7 Improving Your Images
Chapter 8 Improving Navigation
Chapter 9 Enhancing Web Forms
Chapter 10 Expanding Your Interface
Chapter 11 Introducing Ajax
Chapter 12 Flickr and Google Maps
Chapter 13 Getting the Most from jQuery
Chapter 15 Troubleshooting and Debugging
- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media / Pogue Press; 2nd Edition (October 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449399029
- ISBN-13: 978-1449399023