- Focused and friendly introduction to making games with HTML5.
- Essential programming and graphic design techniques for building games, with each chapter gently building on the skills of preceding chapters.
- Detailed case studies demonstrating techniques that can be used for making games in a wide variety of genres.
What you’ll learn
- Get a thorough grounding in HTML5 and good programming practices, with minimal prior programming experience required.
- Discover how to build logic, adventure, and 2D action games in a wide range of genres.
- Master collision detection, Enemy AI systems, player control, basic physics and easy trigonometry.
- Understand the strategies for making games fun to play and easy to build.
Who this book is for
- Paperback: 752 pages
- Publisher: friendsofED (December 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430247169
- ISBN-13: 978-1430247166