Ext.NET Web Application Development
“Ext.NET Web Application Development” shows you how to build rich applications using Ext.NET. Examples guide you through Ext.NET’s various components using both ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC examples. You will also see how Ext.NET handles data binding and server integration. You will also learn how to create reusable components and put them together in great looking applications.
This book guides you through the various Ext.NET components and capabilities to enable you to create highly usable Ext.NET components and web applications.
You will learn about various UI components and numerous layout options through examples. You will see how the AJAX architecture enables you to create powerful data-oriented applications easily. This book will also teach you how to create reusable custom components to suit your needs.
“Ext.NET Web Application Development” shows you how to create rich and usable applications using Ext.NET through numerous examples.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand how Ext.NET and Ext JS fit together to help create applications with seamless server side integration
- Learn how to organize controls and layouts to create highly interactive UIs with the richness of desktop-like applications
- Understand the different AJAX options available to interact with the server and choose the techniques that suit your needs
- Know the various options to represent and model data, locally or remotely, and reuse them where needed
- Learn how to build sophisticated grids, trees, and other AJAX-based components that interact with the server efficiently
- Gain confidence in extending components and creating plugins for reusability and maintainability
- Create user-friendly forms with rich and custom client and server side validation
- Learn how to troubleshoot your applications
This is a step-by-step tutorial packed with examples and tips to learn Ext.NET from scratch.
Who this book is written for
This book is written for .NET Web Application Developers who are familiar with ASP.NET looking to build .NET based Rich Internet Applications. Whether you are new to Ext JS or you are looking to use your existing Ext JS skills in a .NET environment, this book will be useful for you.
- Paperback: 410 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (November 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849693242
- ISBN-13: 978-1849693240