Exchange Server 2010 Portable Command Guide: MCTS 70-662 and MCITP 70-663
Maximize your efficiency as an Exchange Server 2010 administrator, and master the commands, keywords, command arguments, options, and prompts covered on Microsoft’s MCTS 70-662 and MCITP 70-663 exams! This easy, handy reference brings together all the techniques, tips, tools, and examples you’ll need. It’s your perfect take-anywhere guide to running Exchange Server 2010 environments—and passing Microsoft’s two key Exchange Server 2010 administration exams.
Covers all the commands you need to score higher on your MCTS 70-662 and MCITP 70-663 exams!
- Master Exchange Server 2010’s newest administration features
- Plan and implement deployments and upgrades
- Use bulk management tools to administer multiple recipients or mailboxes
- Configure hub and edge transport, rules, and agents
- Work with mailboxes, mailbox servers, databases, and public folders
- Set up Client Access Server, Outlook access, and certificates
- Maximize availability with Database Availability Groups (DAGs)
- Recover from multiple forms of server failure
- Use default message routing and Exchange hub sites
- Implement and operate Unified Messaging (UM)
- Integrate Exchange Server 2010 into older Exchange environments
- Use scripts to automate administration
- Configure Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) permissions
- Leverage Exchange Management Shell’s reporting capabilities
- Troubleshoot Exchange Server with Test cmdlets
Your Perfect Take-Anywhere Exchange Server 2010 Command Resource!
- Covers PowerShell commands on the MCTS 70-662 and MCITP 70-663 exams
- Includes important administration commands that aren’t on the exams
- Packed with realistic scenarios, high-efficiency examples, and expert tips
- Includes many of the new SP1 cmdlets!
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Que (June 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789747367
- ISBN-13: 978-0789747365