Excel 2013 Bible
Excel at Excel with the help of this bestselling spreadsheet guide
John Walkenbach’s name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that decipher the complexities of Microsoft Excel. Known as “Mr. Spreadsheet,” Walkenbach shows you how to maximize the power of Excel 2013 while bringing you up to speed on the latest features. This perennial bestseller is fully updated to cover all the new features of Excel 2013, including how to navigate the user interface, take advantage of various file formats, master formulas, analyze data with PivotTables, and more.
Whether you’re an Excel beginner who is looking to get more savvy or an advanced user looking to become a power user, this latest edition provides you with comprehensive coverage as well as helpful tips, tricks, and techniques that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Shares the invaluable insight of Excel guru and bestselling author “Mr. Spreadsheet” John Walkenbach as he guides you through every aspect of Excel 2013
- Provides essential coverage of all the newest features of Excel 2013
- Presents material in a clear, concise, logical format that is ideal for all levels of Excel experience
- Features a website that includes downloadable templates and worksheets from the book
Chart your path to fantastic formulas and stellar spreadsheets with Excel 2013 Bible!
From the Back Cover
Excel at Excel with this ultimate guide
Whether you want to create charts, import and clean data, automate tasks with VBA macros, or work in the cloud—however you want to use Excel, John Walkenbach can show you how. Fully updated for the latest features in Excel 2013, this perennial bestseller is packed with information, techniques, helpful notes, and tips to take your spreadsheet skills to the next level. Beginner, power user, or somewhere in between, this is the ultimate Excel resource you’ll turn to again and again.
- Get up to speed on everything new in Excel 2013
- Review Excel basics—worksheets, formulas, functions, and charts
- Learn to handle data in many ways, including importing, cleaning, and analyzing
- Master useful Excel tools, such as Sparklines, Flash Fill, and Analysis ToolPak
- Discover the power of Excel’s ultimate analysis tool—pivot tables
- Create VBA macros, add controls, and work with Excel events
- Slice and dice your data to identify trends and patterns
- Work your way through sample workbooks and take advantage of downloadable templates on the companion website
Use formulas and functions to create useful forms
Learn which chart is most suitable for your data
Pivot table slicers make it easy to filter data
- Paperback: 1056 pages
- Publisher: Wiley (February 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118490363
- ISBN-13: 978-1118490365