EVE Online: ISK Strategy Guide
New Eden, a universe of beauty, destruction and unlimited potential. Take on the role of a capsuleer and forge a story and empire that spans vast regions of space that is uniquely your own. But in order to forge your story and empire, it takes ISK and lots of it.
The ISK Making Guide to EVE Online teaches you the inner workings of each ISK making career choice. Learn the tricks of the pros and avoid the hidden pitfalls that await you at every turn. Learn from the experience of a seasoned EVE veteran.
Starting with the more easily accessible career choices and moving on to the careers only available to the experienced capsuleers, this book takes you step-by-step as your story unfolds. Help determine the path of EVE by taking on careers like Mining and Manufacturing, the backbone of New Eden or help your empire rise above the rest by Running Missions for the corporations of your empire. The ISK Making Guide to EVE Online gives you a jump start and walks you through every ISK making career choice.
What you will learn from this book
- Understand the workings of the EVE economy and EVE as a whole
- Progress through the career of a miner and provide the raw materials for the industry of EVE
- Where to find and pick agents for mission running to increase standing and to receive really cool rewards
- Grow a manufacturing empire from producing basic ammo and modules to the most advanced ships in EVE
- Fight the Sansha pirates that threaten New Eden while earning ISK and other rare rewards
- Take hold of every little advantage and turn it into huge profits on the markets of EVE
- Find friends, form corporations and forge alliances
A game strategy guide that focuses solely on maximising your in game earning.
Who this book is written for
Whether you are new pilot plugging into your first capsule or have years of experience in EVE, this book is for you. No prior knowledge of EVE Online required.
- Paperback: 212 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (October 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849693749
- ISBN-13: 978-1849693745