Drupal 7 Business Solutions
You can use the Drupal 7 content management system to build a small business website quickly. You may add blogs, images, maps, e-commerce, social application integration, and more to your site to connect with your customers and make more money from your business.
Drupal 7 Business Solutions will give you hands-on practical tutorials on how to build a rich and dynamic website for your business quickly using one of the most popular tools in open source.
You’ll start by adding blogs and images to your website. Then you’ll learn how to add a VIP section to your site so that you can give your logged in users special discounts and other VIP freebies. Next, you will learn to send your customers e-mail newsletters and show them a dynamic events calendar.
The book will then teach you to add e-commerce to your site so you can sell your products online. You’ll add YouTube videos and Google maps to help enhance your business site. You will then learn to incorporate feedback mechanisms for your customers.
The book also explains how to maintain your site, upgrade it, and continue adding dynamic content to it.
What you will learn from this book
- Install and set up Drupal
- Add blogs to attract customers to your business site
- Add customer accounts to your site
- Incorporate e-commerce in your site to sell your products online using Ubercart and the new Commerce modules.
- Integrate Google maps, YouTube videos, and e-newsletter with your site which will help you increase your profits
- Insert online surveys and polls in your site to improve business through customer feedback
- Take care of and maintain your site.
This book takes a step-by-step approach to building a complete business website using Drupal and enhancing it to include modern technology used by cutting-edge companies. All instructions are written in such a way that they make sense to readers of any technical level.
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who wants to learn how to set up a website quickly for their business using the super powerful Drupal open source content management software.
- Paperback: 378 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (January 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849516642
- ISBN-13: 978-1849516648