C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
A logical, straightforward approach to learning the C# languageC# is a complicated programming language for building .NET-connected software for Microsoft Windows, the Web, and a wide range of devices. The friendly All-in-One For Dummies format is a perfect way to present it. Each minibook is a self-contained package of necessary information, making it easy to find what you’re looking for.
Upgrades in C# 2010 include the ability to build Windows 7 applications and compatibility with Python and Ruby.
- C# is a somewhat complex programming language for building .NET-connected software for Microsoft Windows, the Web, and other devices
- Beginning C# programmers will appreciate how the All-in-One format breaks the topic into minibooks, each one addressing a key body of information
- Minibooks include creating your first C# program, Windows 7 programming, basic C# programming, object-based programming, object-oriented programming, Windows programming with C# and Visual Studio, and debugging
- Companion Web site includes all sample code
Beginning C# programmers will find C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies explains a complicated topic in an easy, understandable way.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
From the Back Cover
Experience the fun and power as you learn to write your own C# applicationsWhat are you going to create with C#? Maybe your first Windows® 7 application? Or how about digging into Web construction? With this comprehensive book, you’ll be able to decide where you want to go next. It takes you through everything from Visual Studio and WPF to Web and services development so you can start building your own applications.
- Dig into C# — dive into object-oriented programming to create good class libraries
- Make it secure — learn how to identify risks and then build Windows and Web applications with the right security
- Jump into .NET — from coding for Windows Mobile to accessing XML files, you’ll uncover what you can do with the .NET framework
- Develop with WPF — discover key WPF concepts as well as common application patterns used in the software industry today
- Get Visual — find out how to use, optimize, and customize Visual Studio’s graphic user interface
Visit the companion Web site at www.csharpfordummies.net to find the source code for all the projects in the book, updated for Visual Studio 2010
Open the book and find:
- Steps for creating your first C# console application
- How to take advantage of object-oriented programming
- Techniques for writing secure code
- Tips on how to use Visual Studio and create macros
- Ways to implement Web services with SOAP
- How to build Web applications and leverage the Framework
- Where you can take your applications with dynamic programming
About the Author
Bill Sempf is a seasoned programmer and .NET evangelist specializing in .NET applications.
Chuck Sphar is a programmer and former senior technical writer for the Visual C++ product group at Microsoft.
Stephen Randy Davis is the bestselling author of several books, including C++ For Dummies.
- Paperback: 864 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; Pap/Psc edition (April, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470563486
- ISBN-13: 978-0470563489