- Dynamically manipulate markup, validate forms and deal with images
- Debug applications using features inside the browser
What you’ll learn
- What functions, variables, events and objects are and how to use them.
- How to access and update part of the page using code.
- How to use Third-Party Libraries like jQuery.
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
Chapter 2. Data and Decisions
Chapter 3. From DHTML to DOM Scripting
Chapter 5. Presentation and Behavior (CSS and Event Handling)
Chapter 8. Back-End Interaction with Ajax and Node.js
Chapter 9. Data Validation Techniques
- Paperback: 388 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 2nd Edition (July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430250925
- ISBN-13: 978-1430250920