Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor LT 2012 Essentials
Essential guide to learning Autodesk Inventor and Inventor LTThe new Essentials books from Sybex are beautiful, task-based, full-color Autodesk Official Training Guides that help you get up to speed on Autodesk topics quickly and easily. Inventor Essentials thoroughly covers core features and functions of Autodesk’s industry-leading 3D mechanical design software, teaching you what you need to become quickly productive with the software.
By following the book’s clear explanations, practical tutorials, and step-by-step exercises, you’ll cover all the bases. Topics include drawing, modeling parts, creating assemblies, working with plastic and sheet metal parts, automating processes with iLogic, and much more. Whether you’re an aspiring manufacturing designer or just brushing up on the basics, this is the essential grounding you need in Autodesk Inventor.
- Covers Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor 2012 LT fundamentals, so you become quickly productive with the software
- Uses straightforward explanations and real-world, hands-on exercises and tutorials to teach the software’s core features and functions
- Helps you develop the skills you’ll need throughout a typical workflow, whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced user brushing up on the basics
- Prepares you for the Autodesk Inventor Certified Associate and Professional exams and is also an Autodesk Official Training Guide
From appliances to airplanes, from furniture to cars, you can design it using Autodesk Inventor and this essential guide.
From the Back Cover
Learn Autodesk Inventor Quickly and EasilyThis unique new Autodesk Official Training Guide thoroughly covers the fundamentals of Autodesk Inventor and Inventor LT. Focusing on the basics such as effective interface usage, working with parts and assemblies, using standards and styles, creating 2D drawings from 3D data, and more, it teaches you everything you need to quickly become productive with the software. Whether you’re an aspiring CAD/CAM professional or just brushing up on the basics, this is the fast and thorough grounding you need in Autodesk Inventor.
Learn these Inventor and Inventor LT essentials—and more:
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D data
- Modeling parts and assemblies
- Applying standards and styles
- Working with sheet metal parts and creating plastic parts
- Blending parts and assemblies into weldments
- Using Inventor Studio to create photo-realistic views
- Working with non-Inventor data
- Streamlining tasks with design automation tools
Work with specialized tools for Plastic Parts, Weldments, Sheet Metal, and more
Quickly build advanced designs using easy-to-learn tools
This striking Essentials book features:
- Chapter-opening learning objectives
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Four-color screenshots and illustrations
- Concise chapter summaries and suggested practice exercises
- Downloadable tutorial files and 200 hands-on exercises
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Sybex (May 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118016807
- ISBN-13: 978-1118016800