Adobe Edge Animate: The Missing Manual
Want to create animated graphics for iPhone, iPad, and the Web, using familiar Adobe features? You’ve come to the right book. Adobe Edge Animate: The Missing Manual shows you how to build HTML5 graphics with Adobe visual tools. No programming experience? No problem. Adobe Edge Animate writes all of the code for you. With this book, you’ll be designing great-looking web elements in no time.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Jump into animation. Master Animate’s elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Animate’s tools, or use art you’ve created in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
- Look great at any size. Publish responsive web pages that adjust to any display, tablet, or smartphone.
Table of Contents
Part I: Working with the Stage
Chapter 1. Introducing Adobe Edge Animate
Chapter 2. Creating and Animating Art
Chapter 3. Adding and Formatting Text
Part II: Animation with Edge Animate
Chapter 4. Learning Timeline and Transition Techniques
Chapter 5. Triggering Actions
Chapter 6. Working Smart with Symbols
Chapter 7. Working with Basic HTML and CSS
Part IV: Publishing Your Composition
Chapter 10. Publishing Responsive Web Pages
Part V: Appendixes
Appendix A. Installation and Help
Appendix B. Menu by Menu
- Paperback: 306 pages
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media (November 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449342256
- ISBN-13: 978-1449342258