Adobe Dreamweaver CS5: Illustrated
Teaching your students has never been easier than with Adobe Dreamweaver CS5: Illustrated. This reader-friendly book presents each skill on two facing pages, providing detailed instructions on the left-hand page and large, full-color screenshots on the right page. The visual format helps students intuitively grasp the concepts in the book and apply them to the classroom and workplace environment.
- Easy-to-follow and easy-to-absorb two-page spread lessons appeal to a wide variety of learning styles.
- Coverage of the newest Dreamweaver CS5 design functions helps students get the most from the software.
- Trouble? and Quick Tips boxes within the step-by-step directions helps users avoid typical errors and pitfalls.
- End of unit Independent Challenges and Visual Workshops make concepts relevant and gives students extra practice with the skills covered in the unit.
Table of Contents
Unit A: Getting Started with Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.
Unit B: Creating a Web Site.
Unit C: Developing a Web Page.
Unit D: Formatting a Text with CSS Styles.
Unit E: Inserting and Managing Images.
Unit F: Creating Links and Menu Bars.
Unit G: Using CSS for Page Layout.
Unit H: Adding Media Content.
Unit I: Positioning Objects with HTML Tables.
Unit J: Collecting Data with Forms.
Appendix: Maintaining and Publishing Your Web Site.
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Course Technology (September 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111530912
- ISBN-13: 978-1111530914