31 Days Before Your CCENT Certification
A day-by-day ICND1 exam review guide for the CCNA Discovery student
After you complete the first two courses of the CCNA® Discovery version 4 curriculum in a Cisco® Networking Academy®, you are ready to officially demonstrate that knowledge by getting CCENT™ (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) certified.
The CCENT is a new entry-level certification that validates to a potential employer the practical skills you learned in these courses, which are required for entry-level network support positions.
31 Days Before Your CCENT Certification offers you a personable and practical way to understand the certification process and commit to taking the 640-822 ICND1 certification exam while the course material is fresh in your mind. Sign up for the ICND1 exam and use the book’s day-by-day guide and checklist to organize, prepare, and review. Each day in this guide breaks down an exam topic into a manageable bit of information to review using short summaries from relevant parts of the CCNA Discovery courses.
The features of the book empower you to fit exam preparation into a busy schedule:
- Visual calendar summarizing each day’s study topic
- Checklist providing advice for preparation activities leading up to the exam
- Description of the 640-822 ICND1 exam and how to sign up for it, including how to use a course voucher
- Strategies to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day
- Conversational tone, which makes your study time more enjoyable
CCENT certification is open to everyone, but this book is specifically designed to prepare the Cisco Networking Academy CCNA Discovery student for the exam.
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Cisco Press (December 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1587132176
- ISBN-13: 978-1587132179